We have received your inquiry and our staff will shortly be in contact with you.
You will recieve a notification to your email address.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.
From SGD 20
+15 Additional options
Serangoon is also known as Little India of Singapore, learn how this name comes about from our experienced local guide.
Walk down memory lane by visiting various conserved buildings and learn about their stories. Have a taste of Indian food by visiting a local market, get yourself a spice tea or snacks and understand about commonly used spices.
Experience Indian Arts and Culture by visiting various stores selling unique Indian costume, jewellery and hand painting known as Hanna. You will also visit the temples & learn about Hinduism influence on Singaporean lifestyle too.
Terms & Conditions
By making a reservation with us, you are deemed to have read, understood and accepted our Terms and Conditions.
1) STGS Tours agree to refund you in accordance to terms stated below when you email your cancellation request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2) We will not be responsible for the loss, damage or theft of any item(s) belonging to a traveler throughout the duration of the Tour.
3) All travelers are strongly encouraged to obtain a comprehensive travel insurance policy to protect against unforeseen circumstances, injury, and medical emergencies. We shall not be responsible, under any circumstances, for any such matters.
4) Professional Ethics as part of our responsibility towards our customers, we strive to adopt fair and ethical business practices, as well as accurate marketing communications at all time.
5) Tour Fare Exclusions
6) We may take photographs and videos of travelers participating in our Tours for our advertising and publicity materials (e.g. brochures, social media). If you do not wish us to use your photograph/video for advertising, please inform our crew.
7) We reserve the right to withdraw any itinerary or to decline or refuse any individual as a member of the Tour, if it appears to us, in our absolute discretion, that such individual is likely to endanger the health or safety, or impair the comfort and enjoyment of the other members of the Package Tour.
- Meet at Little India MRT (NE7/DT12) Exit C (junction between Race Course Road & Buffalo Road)
- Visit local market place to experience daily life of people living here
- Visit famous buildings within the Little Indian precinct
- Visit temples & hear about their stories
- Visit traditional Indian stores to learn about their costumes & jewellery
- Learn about Indian Art & Crafts
- Why Serangoon is known as Little India
- Learn about favourite spices commonly used by the India community & in South East Asia
- Experience Masala or Spice Tea
- Try out Indian costume if you wish
- Try out Indian Jewellery
- Get a special Hanna art as souvenir
- See how flower gala are made.
- Visit to Indian Temple & hear their stories