We have received your inquiry and our staff will shortly be in contact with you.
You will recieve a notification to your email address.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.
From SGD 15
+15 Additional options
Let us walk down the old streets of Chinatown. Be fascinated by memories of the good old days, found in this area where our ancestors first settled down. There are many historical sites which are preserved that contain endless historical allusions.
Do you know that there was once a place in Chinatown named 'Milk Village' ? Do you know the meaning of Telok Ayer and the location of an old hidden well around this area?
There is also a 40 meters long wall mural which tell the story of our ancestors and many more interesting facts. Join us on this journey and retrace the footsteps of our ancestors, let their touching stories be told by our licensed guides.
Last but not least, you will also get to try goodies that unique in Singapore, free of charge!
Terms & Conditions
By making a reservation with us, you are deemed to have read, understood and accepted our Terms and Conditions.
1) STGS Tours agree to refund you in accordance to terms stated below when you email your cancellation request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2) We will not be responsible for the loss, damage or theft of any item(s) belonging to a traveler throughout the duration of the Tour.
3) All travelers are strongly encouraged to obtain a comprehensive travel insurance policy to protect against unforeseen circumstances, injury, and medical emergencies. We shall not be responsible, under any circumstances, for any such matters.
4) Professional Ethics as part of our responsibility towards our customers, we strive to adopt fair and ethical business practices, as well as accurate marketing communications at all time.
5) Tour Fare Exclusions
6) We may take photographs and videos of travelers participating in our Tours for our advertising and publicity materials (e.g. brochures, social media). If you do not wish us to use your photograph/video for advertising, please inform our crew.
7) We reserve the right to withdraw any itinerary or to decline or refuse any individual as a member of the Tour, if it appears to us, in our absolute discretion, that such individual is likely to endanger the health or safety, or impair the comfort and enjoyment of the other members of the Package Tour.
- Meet at Telok Ayer MRT (DT 18) Exit A @ 630pm
- Telok Ayer
- Thiam Hock Keng Temple
- Amoy Street
- Learn about Telok Ayer Street & Thiam Hock Keng Temple
- Learn about happenings in Amoy Street
- Discover the various hidden alleys and a hidden well in the precinct
- Experience how Singaporean Chinese celebrate Chinese New Year by visiting Chinatown