We have received your inquiry and our staff will shortly be in contact with you.
You will recieve a notification to your email address.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.
From SGD 15
+15 Additional options
Chinatowns are relatively common in many cities around the world each with their own stories.
Learn how Chinatown of Singapore, also known as “牛车水 - Niu Che Shui meaning Bullock-Cart-Water evolved with the influence from other ethnic groups that stayed in this predominantly Chinese community to create a unique landscape.
Learn about life back then and now through stories, buildings, culture and tradition that are still kept alive by the very people who live, work and play on its streets.
Come experience Fascinating Chinatown through this 1.5 hours tours
Terms & Conditions
By making a reservation with us, you are deemed to have read, understood and accepted our Terms and Conditions.
1) STGS Tours agree to refund you in accordance to terms stated below when you email your cancellation request to: email@example.com
If request is received 48 hours prior to service date, refund will be in full amount paid by the same payment arrangement approximately within 2 weeks, depending on your bank and/or credit card processing time.
If request is within 48 hours to service date, we will refund 50% of amount paid
No refund, if request is less than 24 hours.
2) We will not be responsible for the loss, damage or theft of any item(s) belonging to a traveler throughout the duration of the Tour.
3) All travelers are strongly encouraged to obtain a comprehensive travel insurance policy to protect against unforeseen circumstances, injury, and medical emergencies. We shall not be responsible, under any circumstances, for any such matters.
4) Professional Ethics as part of our responsibility towards our customers, we strive to adopt fair and ethical business practices, as well as accurate marketing communications at all time.
5) Tour Fare Exclusions
The Tour fare does not include, travel insurance, attractions tickets and or any personal expenses.
Please check with us for general information regarding gratuities to drivers or local guides, as well as local tipping practices.
6) We may take photographs and videos of travelers participating in our Tours for our advertising and publicity materials (e.g. brochures, social media). If you do not wish us to use your photograph/video for advertising, please inform our crew.
7) We reserve the right to withdraw any itinerary or to decline or refuse any individual as a member of the Tour, if it appears to us, in our absolute discretion, that such individual is likely to endanger the health or safety, or impair the comfort and enjoyment of the other members of the Package Tour.
- Meet at Chinatown MRT Station (NE4/DT19) Exit A.
- Pagoda Street
- South Bridge Road
- Temple Street
- Food Street
- Buddha Relic Temple
- Learn about history & development of Chinatown
- Hear stories about early Chinese & Indian migrant in Chinatown
- Experience Singapore multi-cultural diversity
- Learn about tradition pass down from early immigrant that is still practise till today
- Taste delicacies unique to Singaporean Chinese during Chinese New Year