We have received your inquiry and our staff will shortly be in contact with you.
You will recieve a notification to your email address.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.
From SGD 15
+15 Additional options
Singapore River is where the Malayan princes once sailed, and this is where the bullock carts plodded their way up and down each bank as the river found its way to the former rocky river mouth. It is also the place whereby Singapore modern history starts with the arrival of British.
Eventually Singapore River evolved to become the centre of trade, commerce and finance of the Island country. Skyscraper, shophouses and warehouses flourished along the river due to the proximity to trade since colonial era.
You can also get to see the spectacular view of Marina Bay & take photos of the mythical creature “Merlion” on this trip.
Terms & Conditions
By making a reservation with us, you are deemed to have read, understood and accepted our Terms and Conditions.
1) STGS Tours agree to refund you in accordance to terms stated below when you email your cancellation request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2) We will not be responsible for the loss, damage or theft of any item(s) belonging to a traveler throughout the duration of the Tour.
3) All travelers are strongly encouraged to obtain a comprehensive travel insurance policy to protect against unforeseen circumstances, injury, and medical emergencies. We shall not be responsible, under any circumstances, for any such matters.
4) Professional Ethics as part of our responsibility towards our customers, we strive to adopt fair and ethical business practices, as well as accurate marketing communications at all time.
5) Tour Fare Exclusions
6) We may take photographs and videos of travelers participating in our Tours for our advertising and publicity materials (e.g. brochures, social media). If you do not wish us to use your photograph/video for advertising, please inform our crew.
7) We reserve the right to withdraw any itinerary or to decline or refuse any individual as a member of the Tour, if it appears to us, in our absolute discretion, that such individual is likely to endanger the health or safety, or impair the comfort and enjoyment of the other members of the Package Tour.
- Meet @ Raffles Place MRT Station (EW14/NS26) Exit G, Battery Road, Singapore 048624
- Various iconic spots along Singapore River
- Various historical buildings along Singapore River
- Fullerton Heritage Gallery
- Clifford Pier
- Merlion Park
- Marina Bay
- Story of how Singapore River transformed from a filthy river into a source of water supply
- A grand hotel carved out of a post office. Visit Fullerton Heritage Gallery.
- Clifford Pier, the original Red Lamp Pier where new arrivals to Singapore came ashore?
- Hear the story of the strange creature - the Merlion
- Panoramic view of Marina Bay