We received inquiry and someone will shortly be in contact with you.
You will get a notification to your email address.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us anytime.
从 SGD 150
+15 Additional options
Peranakan cooking is one of the final frontiers in the culinary world as it defies cooking norms, requires an acute sense of taste and lots of passion to achieve even a simple dish.
On this tour you will be introduced to the Peranakan Chinese culture when you visit Katong and Joo Chiat area. You will enjoy a simple Peranakan lunch in the neighbourhood too.
This will be followed by a food demonstration. Learn the history of this cooking culture, ingredients and the final points of Peranakan cooking in the only exclusive cooking tour to STGS from a reputable chef cum guide. Food menu items will be decided on the day of the tour.
Terms & Conditions
By making a reservation with us, you are deemed to have read, understood and accepted our Terms and Conditions.
1) STGS Tours agree to refund you in accordance to terms stated below when you email your cancellation request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2) We will not be responsible for the loss, damage or theft of any item(s) belonging to a traveler throughout the duration of the Tour.
3) All travelers are strongly encouraged to obtain a comprehensive travel insurance policy to protect against unforeseen circumstances, injury, and medical emergencies. We shall not be responsible, under any circumstances, for any such matters.
4) Professional Ethics as part of our responsibility towards our customers, we strive to adopt fair and ethical business practices, as well as accurate marketing communications at all time.
5) Tour Fare Exclusions
6) We may take photographs and videos of travelers participating in our Tours for our advertising and publicity materials (e.g. brochures, social media). If you do not wish us to use your photograph/video for advertising, please inform our crew.
7) We reserve the right to withdraw any itinerary or to decline or refuse any individual as a member of the Tour, if it appears to us, in our absolute discretion, that such individual is likely to endanger the health or safety, or impair the comfort and enjoyment of the other members of the Package Tour.
The tour is conducted by Lionel Chee, a licensed guide cum Switzerland Les Roches trained chef. He spent his early days in the hotel industry & family restaurant Casa Bom Vento.
As a chef, he has the privilege to served 4 former presidents of Singapore, 25 statutory government boards, top 6% of restaurants in Singapore in 2012 under Tripadvisor, Top 5 caterers during the late 1990s, Favourite Caterer of the Year in 2002 by People’s Association, mentioned in many Lonely Planets guide books including Globetrotters in Japan, appeared in all the TV channels, nominated for Ethnic Chef under the World Gourmet Summit, program under Tempo, one of Indonesia’s top media company, weibo in China, Hong Kong Apple newsapaper and many more.