We received inquiry and someone will shortly be in contact with you.
You will get a notification to your email address.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us anytime.
从 SGD 150
+15 Additional options
Learn about Singapore’s oldest cuisine dating back some 500 years ago!
This began with the arrival of the Portuguese adventurers to Malacca. Over time, the term “Eurasian” was coined to describe persons of European and Asian descent. Eurasians of various European origins created the earliest fusion foods in the world.
Get to taste history in the making in the exclusive cooking tour to STGS from a reputable Chef cum guide with knowledge of recipes handed down from previous generations.
During the tour, your guide will give you insights of the Eurasian community and their contributions to Singapore too.
You need to book at least 7 days in advance for this tour to get this
Terms & Conditions
By making a reservation with us, you are deemed to have read, understood and accepted our Terms and Conditions.
1) STGS Tours agree to refund you in accordance to terms stated below when you email your cancellation request to: email@example.com
2) We will not be responsible for the loss, damage or theft of any item(s) belonging to a traveler throughout the duration of the Tour.
3) All travelers are strongly encouraged to obtain a comprehensive travel insurance policy to protect against unforeseen circumstances, injury, and medical emergencies. We shall not be responsible, under any circumstances, for any such matters.
4) Professional Ethics as part of our responsibility towards our customers, we strive to adopt fair and ethical business practices, as well as accurate marketing communications at all time.
5) Tour Fare Exclusions
6) We may take photographs and videos of travelers participating in our Tours for our advertising and publicity materials (e.g. brochures, social media). If you do not wish us to use your photograph/video for advertising, please inform our crew.
7) We reserve the right to withdraw any itinerary or to decline or refuse any individual as a member of the Tour, if it appears to us, in our absolute discretion, that such individual is likely to endanger the health or safety, or impair the comfort and enjoyment of the other members of the Package Tour.
- Meet in front of 213 Jalan Besar, Singapore 208897
- Visit Eurasian Association to understand history of Eurasian
- Visit local market to understand various ingredient commonly used by Eurasian
- Demo cooking on preparing a Eurasian dish
- Lunch with Eurasian Food
The tour is conducted by Lionel Chee, a licensed guide cum Switzerland Les Roches trained chef. He spent his early days in the hotel industry & family restaurant Casa Bom Vento.
As a chef, he has the privilege to served 4 former presidents of Singapore, 25 statutory government boards, top 6% of restaurants in Singapore in 2012 under Tripadvisor, Top 5 caterers during the late 1990s, Favourite Caterer of the Year in 2002 by People’s Association, mentioned in many Lonely Planets guide books including Globetrotters in Japan, appeared in all the TV channels, nominated for Ethnic Chef under the World Gourmet Summit, program under Tempo, one of Indonesia’s top media company, weibo in China, Hong Kong Apple newsapaper and many more.